Howes Law will review your estate plan on an annual basis to address some or all of the following:
• Revisit planning concerns and goals;
• Address changes to your family, health, investments, insurance, real estate, and business assets;
• Address changes in the legal landscape and federal and state laws;
• Update with newly developed strategies and improved language;
• Review fiduciaries and beneficiaries.
Each year you are a member of our EstateCare Membership Program, we will send you an annual review package with a summary of your goals and objectives from your initial planning or the previous year’s review, a summary of your fiduciaries and beneficiaries, and a questionnaire for you to inform us of any changes in your life that may affect your planning. When we receive the completed questionnaire, we will schedule a telephone conference or in-person review meeting. We will review with you any changes or updates that may be necessary, including changes necessary due to changes in the law, changes that you have requested, and changes that we may recommend based on new planning strategies or improved language.